Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Tucked up warm in a tin bed

 It is the place to be on a stormy January. Tucked up warm in my tin beds. I make them with lavender in the pillows and a little wooden dish in each and at least three covers . We can all feel a little like hiding in a warm tin this time of year so snuggle down and go with it. 
 when I can bring my self to part with them. They will go on my folksy site. They are very handy to pull out of your bag when you are traveling with wriggly little girls.




7 comments:

  1. Oh they are so sweet
    Julie xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous unique gift for a little girl. M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, you make the loveliest of treats...I am a wondering whether these could be for 'bigger' girlie's too!
    Hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet. Hope it is okay to put them on my Pinterest. Beautiful! I love how you have knitted and crocheted blankets for them. Love the vintage tins too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely adorable! They make me miss being five.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are so lovely x i will have to come and pick two for my little girls x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh how beautiful! What fabulous details, they look so cosy all tucked up. Such a great idea!
    Enjoyed browsing your brill blog...will be popping back!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete